2009年6月20日星期六

祭、忆。。Festival, Yi

My dear,
I do not know how to say to you, one year after college entrance examination, you have finished one year universities, and the twinkling of an eye, internships, sophomore, junior, senior, internships, study section, work. . .
Between us, the kindergarten, elementary, middle and high school. . .

Remember, you are the one I know for longest, and a lot of memories
20 years old
Feeling of no longer read enough books and look forward to a holiday, want to love. . .
I get from you said , we go two ways
You said you would wait
How did you say, my decision
Do not pull away
To tell the truth, I do not know how to do later, distance and time have become the problems, this is before I dare not and do not want to believe
Reality
Some people say that, as we should have a good result, otherwise it's also how to believe in love Ago
Fear of breaking up you said
Fear to lose you
Fear you what will happen with other girls
Fear that we are clutching at
Do not know if the future is not with you how I would like to have
You said time will change everything
Really feel unable to do anything
Particularly after the return
Have much hope,
but also thought about the possibility of the realization
The results still come to nothing
What is love
Lack of hope
Sagittarius people who do not learn to emotionless
I want you to try a new beginning rather than parked on the outcome of the decision or wait for all the time
I only hope that the well-being
We have chosen the course
The results can only be it
Entangled, but the results will more clearly
Know you do not regret it
I do not regret the time at your side
The last time cry for youGood think you in my heart again
Edge of the so-called love
At this time I think the more thr childhood
Choose to give up
Just to have a better process and results
If after we have encountered
No matter where I will smile
We do not want to have anything to do with core wall
Perhaps I was too idealistic
But it was a sincere hope that
Good
Like before

没有评论:

发表评论